jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Through the Fog: The Enchanted Forest



Through the Fog

"I've never been to an abandoned amusement park... I must say it was fun climbing around on these fairy tale re-creations; I felt like I was 8 years old again!

The air was thick and sweat rolled off your skin even if you weren't hot. The mist looked really nice in person but made photographing outside very difficult; the foreground seemed too dark and the sky was always blown out, but I did the best I could.

A large shopping center was right next to the property... the smell of food from a bar and grill tempted us to hurry, and so did the fading light. There used to be a carousel that I wanted to see, but it has since been moved to another location for restoration. It was an interesting place, but only one visit necessary."


























































Words and Images via Opacity

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario